Aasimars are usually tall, good-looking, and generally pleasant. Some have a minor physical trait suggesting their heritage, such as silver hair, golden eyes, or an unnaturally intense stare.
Most aasimars are decidedly good-aligned. They fight against evil causes and attempt to sway others to do the right thing. Occasionally they take on the vengeful, judgmental aspect of their celestial ancestor, but this is rare.
Aasimars usually like a fair, straightforward contest. Against a particularly evil foe, however, they fight with utter conviction and to the death.
An aasimar can use daylight once per day as a 1st-level caster or a caster of his class levels, whichever is higher.
An aasimar has a +2 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
The aasimar warrior presented here had the following ability scores before racial adjustments: Str 13, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8.
Aasimar as CharactersEdit
Aasimar characters possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
- Medium size.
- An aasimar’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Aasimars can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Racial Skills: Aasimars have a +2 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
- Racial Feats: An aasimar gains feats according to its class levels.
- Special Attacks (see above): Daylight.
- Special Qualities (see above): Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling,
- Favored Class: Paladin.
- Level adjustment +Template:La.