Granted Power: You may use a death touch once per day. Your death touch is a supernatural ability that produces a death effect. You must succeed on a melee touch attack against a living creature (using the rules for touch spells). When you touch, roll 1d6 per cleric level you possess. If the total at least equals the creature’s current hit points, it dies (no save).
Death Domain Spells
- Cause Fear: One creature of 5 HD or less flees for 1d4 rounds.
- Death Knell: Kill dying creature and gain 1d8 temporary hp, +2 to Str, and +1 caster level.
- Animate Dead M: Creates undead skeletons and zombies.
- Death Ward: Grants immunity to death spells and negative energy effects.
- Slay Living: Touch attack kills subject.
- Create Undead M: Create ghouls, ghasts, mummies, or mohrgs.
- Destruction F: Kills subject and destroys remains.
- Create Greater Undead M: Create shadows, wraiths, spectres, r devourers.
- Wail of the Banshee: Kills one creature/level.